Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Nelson Mandela, Dalia Lama & Dubbya.


Dalai Lama Tells Shocked Piers Morgan 'I Love President Bush'


The Dalai Lama said something Tuesday guaranteed to make liberal heads explode.

Appearing on CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight, the Dalai Lama told his very shocked host, "I love President Bush" :

During an interview to be aired Wednesday evening, Morgan asked his honored guest, “Which people that you’ve ever met have really impressed you?”

“I think Nelson Mandela,” responded the Dalai Lama. "Of course as individual, individual person, I love President Bush."

"Which one?" asked Morgan.

"The younger one," said the Dalai Lama

Morgan incredulously responded, “Really?”

“Really,” he clarified. "As a human being. Not as a president of America. Sometimes his policy may not be very, very successful. But as a person, as a human being, very nice person. I love him."

Still seemingly mystified by this, Morgan pressed, “But how did you feel that President Bush went to war so much and was responsible for so many deaths if you’re a man of peace?”

"After he sort of start the Iraq sort of crisis then my other occasion meeting with him,” the Dalai Lama replied, “then I expressed to him, ‘I love you, but your policies concerned, I have some reservations’ I told him."

Makes you wonder how many CNN viewers Wednesday evening will be wondering if they accidentally turned on Fox News.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the irony but does the Dalai Lama not love anybody?

    ReplyDelete